Old versionsSee all
Translation Editor helps Bible translators enter, edit and check Scripture in a vernacular language.
- use styles, instead of standard format markers (back slash codes), to mark text structure.
- zoom in to view text more easily.
- produce back-translations for checking, optionally including an interlinearization of the original text.
- print vernacular scripture and the corresponding back translation paragraphs in a diglot layout.
- insert and classify notes.
- insert pictures and footnotes
- look up words in the Language Explorer lexicon.
- run various checking tools to find errors (e.g. versification, characters and punctuation usage, capitalization, etc.)